Tuesday 19 January 2010

Calender and postcard

I am so happy now. 

I just received a postcard and a calendar from a friend from Switzerland. Yea.. my first time receiving a calendar from an overseas friend. I can't believe he actually send me a calendar with a postcard. I think must be expensive eh.. But anyway, I am so happy!! I met this friend from the last cruise ship and I promised him I'll send him a postcard from Brunei and he really received the postcard I sent. He is a very friendly person and he told me lotsa things about his country and I've learned a lot from him and I wish..... one day I would have the chance to go there. 

wuhoo ~








The envelope I've received. Quite big.. 

and is written from Switzerland.. haha =)








A postcard which shows the map and also nice places in Switzerland, is really nice and he told me there are too many nice places in Switzerland 








and also this calendar, very beautiful table calendar

Thanks my friend =)


but of coz I will still use the calendar from my someone special taken from the museum... =p

No comments: